Last Row Party
The IPCF’s largest fundraiser, the Last Row Party gives race car fans an opportunity to meet Indy 500 drivers set to compete from the last or 11th row of the Indianapolis 500 race’s starting grid.
AGREEMENT WHEN PURCHASING TICKET
• Ticket purchases are nonrefundable. The Indianapolis Press Club Foundation, Inc. (“IPCF”) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the Last Row Party (the “Event”) for any reason. Should the Event be cancelled and not rescheduled, you will be fully refunded within 30 days; your refund method will be based on your original method of payment. Event scheduling and cancellation information will be posted on our website at https://www.indypressfoundation.org/last-row-party/
• I understand that the IPCF is monitoring developments related to COVID-19 and has the authority to at any time to change or implement additional health and safety policies for the Event. My compliance with policies in effect during the Event is a condition of my attendance and participation. Any changes to such policies will be sent via email as well as posted on our Last Row Facebook and Twitter accounts and Last Row web page.
• Last-row driver attendance or contact with Event participants is not guaranteed as a driver may decide not to participate because of Covid concerns or other health considerations.
• The ticket price includes entertainment and food at the Event. There will be at least two cash bars.
• By purchasing a ticket to the Event, I hereby agree that:
o I am aware that my in-person contact with individuals at the Event may increase the risk of my contracting COVID-19 or other communicable diseases. I fully understand the risks that are inherent to my activities during the Event, including but not limited to the risk of exposure to COVID-19. I hereby assume the risk of illness resulting from any exposure to or contraction of COVID-19 during the Event.
o I knowingly and voluntarily assume the risk of, and accept full responsibility for, any and all illness, personal injury, or death as a result of contracting COVID-19 during the Event or any other IPCF event I may attend in person.
o I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE AGAINST IPCF AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, MEMBERS AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), EITHER IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, FAULT OR CONDUCT OF ANY KIND ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEATH, BODILY INJURY, ILLNESS, ECONOMIC LOSS OR OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, WHICH I, MY HEIRS, ASSIGNEES, NEXT OF KIN AND/OR LEGALLY APPOINTED OR DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVES, MAY HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREINAFTER ACCRUE ON MY BEHALF, WHICH ARISE OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE FROM MY ATTENDANCE AT THE EVENT.
o I intend this waiver to be enforceable as broadly as possible under Indiana or other applicable law, and if any court of competent jurisdiction finds any of its provisions to be overbroad or unenforceable, such court is permitted to modify such provisions to the extent necessary to make them enforceable under Indiana or other applicable law and then enforce such provisions as modified.
WATCH THE VIDEO OF ARTIST SHANE JOHNSON DRAWING THE 2022 T-SHIRT CARTOON
The Last Row Party is held in partnership with the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on the Thursday evening before the race at the Hulman Terrace Club, is situated close to the iconic Turn 4 with sweeping viewes of the Pagoda and start/finish lines of the Indianapolis 500. In addition to saluting drivers with live Q&A sessions, we also recognize our scholarship recipients.
One of the Month of May’s most anticipated, fan-favorite events, attendees can eat, drink and laugh as drivers are interviewed and engage with fans. (The event takes place at 4790 West 16th Street. Visitors enter off Georgetown Road and directions are printed on your ticket). Last Row Party T-shirts, designed to commemorate the year’s back-row drivers, are also available for pre-order and purchase at the event.
Recent years’ Last Row Party participating drivers have included such IndyCar stars and even Indy 500 winners such as Will Power, Simona de Silvestro, Alexander Rossi, James Hinchcliffe, Ryan Briscoe, Tony Kanaan, Ryan Hunter-Reay, Ana Beatriz, Sebastian Saavedra and Takuma Sato. All were Last Row Party honorees and instant crowd favorites.
Ticket prices are $75 and included are entertainment and food plus cash bars. Attire is casual, and attendees are encouraged to sport checkered or black-and-white attire.
Last Row Party
Want to Win a Journalism Scholarship?
Watch cartoonist Gary Varvel draw the 2019 Last Row drivers for the program and T-shirts.